Tuesday, September 30, 2014

No Historical Sew Fortnightly

I had plans, I found a poem, I was going to make something. But the deadline for the Victorian Femme Supernatural Cosplay is coming up, and with tickets bought, hotel booked, and a week and a half long vacation in the middle I knew I have to get to work.

Castiel's bodice is practically done, I just need her to try it on to see if the bones I put in are good, and finish boning it. Seriously. The closures are done, a pocket was added, it's close. Until that fitting happens, I've been working on her capelet.
This is one half of the back, smocked into a wing. The right side will be the center back seam, and there will be another wing. The capelet will wrap around her shoulders to the front and button on under the collar. It may be done tomorrow; I finished the first piece today even though I didn't start on it until 2pm.

I will also be writing up a post of How I Did It, by Victor Frankenstein.

No comments:

Post a Comment