My bustle is basically done. I still have to stitch the buttonholes, but otherwise it's all good. The pattern was drafted using American Duchess' Lobster Tail Bustle tutorial. The fabric is muslin, the bones are buckram-covered hoop wire, the ties are grosgrain ribbon, and I used some pre-packaged grey bias tape and some grey buttons I got in a sewing kit years ago.
I'm happy with the size of it. Once I make a petticoat my foundation garments will be done. I also did a mock-up fitting of Castiel's corset. It needs enough modification that I'll be doing a second mock-up, but all in all it was pretty good. Just need to adjust some curves, but adjusting curves is what a corset is all about.